Can't Resist; Don't Want To Believe It..
[html]
OOC: +3

When she did turn, he was almost surprised with what he had seen right before him. He knew what she looked like, he used to know her dimensions because they often did measure her for a womanly influence on his clothing that was for females that he made. Mars looked at the belly that was forming on the woman, and he cocked his head, and he noticeably stared at her stomach, knowing something was up with it. Truth was, two-thirds of Mars knew exactly why the woman's stomach was protruding like that. You can't give me your measurements because you're getting fat? Wouldn't I just need to make bigger clothing for you? he did not jump straight to the woman being pregnant because he was in slight denial at the moment about what had happened. His other personalities didn't bother with talking to him about Krystalle so this would be the first time he was dealing with her. Mars also was not any father, he didn't know how to take care of a pregnant woman. He didn't know the signs of being pregnant either.

The woman then told him that they needed to talk. They always needed to talk. There was always something to talk about with the woman. He cocked his head to her and his steel eyes rested on her. 'Bout what, Krystalle? the man asked, wondering what she wanted to talk about now. I have some tea on, so can we take this to the kitchen? the man asked before he turned to walk out of the door, not really waiting if she followed or not, if she wanted to talk, then she would follow. When he walked into the kitchen, he looked to the stove to see if the water would be ready soon or what. It was barely boiling. He'd turn back to look at his housemate. What's on your mind, krys? the man asked.

<style type="text/css">
.mars {width:400px; background-color:#000; border:1px solid white; padding:10px;}
.mars2 {padding:10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.mars b {color:#6A6A6A; font-family:georgia;}
.mars p {text-indent:39px; margin:0px;}
</style>
mall fonts; text-align:right;">present personality: Mars Russo
Word Count: 322
[/html]

Messages In This Thread