Can't Resist; Don't Want To Believe It..
[html]

His response was exactly what Krystalle had expected. His ears pulled back, he licked his lips, and he tried to speak something that made sense. It really didn't, just repetition of 'what?' that caused her to roll her eyes. "Sweet Mother, Mars, it ain' that hard to understand." She turned her back to him as he sat, staring out the window instead of looking in his direction. He made her head hurt sometimes.

The next question was more obvious, and as he said 'father', her ears twitched. The father. That subject was clear, for Krystalle didn't spend enough time away from him to play mother to the child of another man. She wouldn't have mentioned it anyways. The clatter of the lighter caused her to turn back, hands rubbing at her elbows uncomfortably. "It wasn't Barty, Mars. I guess Orin really got to ya, or something," she whispered, shaking her head as she took a seat. Bitter jealousy rose into her chest; it was Orin's fault this had happened, at least in the mind of the doggish female. Mars loved Orin. Not her.

With a sigh, she picked up the cigarette, placing it between her lips before reaching for the lost lighter. "I can leave if ya want. Bet Nayati could help me find a new home in AniWaya; they ain' gonna know you're their pop, anyways. I ain' tellin' 'em." Perhaps it seemed cruel, but she couldn't allow him to ruin the lives of innocent puppies with his emotional and psychological baggage. No, she had decided in the weeks before that her children wouldn't be told about their father, at least not until they had the chance to understand him the way she did. If he wanted her to leave, it might be never.

<style>
.krystalleno-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.krystalleno-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.krystalleno-z91 b {color:#804e32; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.krystalleno-z91 {background-color:#fefefd; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... letab2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.krystalleno-z91-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread