Can't Resist; Don't Want To Believe It..
[html]
OOC: sorry for the wait

She smoked the cigarette, and while he was up, the man had gone back over to the kitchen window and he opened it so that the smoke would filter out of the window that had been covered by a board since it had been long ago broken when it used to have glass in it. Mars then went back into his pocket and he pulled out another cigarette, since he had calmed himself slightly. He put it in his mouth before he put the pot down on the counter. She explained to the man that she had thrown it at Bartholomew two weeks ago. Mars sighed again. I'm sorry. he apologized to the woman, for what reason was questionable. He lit the end of his cancer stick and he had inhaled the smoke of the cigarette. He sighed again as he tried to get his head straight.

Is there any way that you could make us another one? It's hard to actually find ones that actually hold liquid and don't leak or have a big chip in the side or something. the man spoke, asking the woman if it was possible that she could make another one since she had been the one who had broken it in the first place. The man then poured his tea into the cup that they had and he looked back at her and then walked back over, and sat down across the table from her. It's okay that you did that though, I'm sure he did something to deserve it. he commented as he looked down at his cup that was on the table and he had puffed on his cigarette. I do fear for their safety. Here in D'Arte. the man had spoken to the woman, his mind going back to what had happened shortly before all of this. The puppy killer that had lived in the pack lands. Mars knew that he didn't live there anymore, but he was paranoid about Shawchert or Skye letting in another freak that likes to feast on puppies. I have a brother in Cour Des Miracles, and I know the leader there.. I know a wolf in Crimson Dreams, but they have the same problem. Puppy killer.. the man spoke to her, figuring that maybe it would be best for them to move. He wasn't sure about anything yet, and you could tell that he had started to think because he had put his elbows on the table and then he rested his chin on his hands. hmmm his maw chimed out.

You don't know any of the other packs besides this...Aniwaya, do you? the man asked, wondering if she had found other packs that he had failed to acknowledge.

<style type="text/css">
.mars {width:400px; background-color:#000; border:1px solid white; padding:10px;}
.mars2 {padding:10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.mars b {color:#6A6A6A; font-family:georgia;}
.mars p {text-indent:39px; margin:0px;}
</style>
mall fonts; text-align:right;">present personality: Mars Russo
Word Count: 454
[/html]

Messages In This Thread