Can't Resist; Don't Want To Believe It..
[html]

He apologized, but she wasn't sure what end that gave them. What had been done had been done. Though she wanted to turn back the clock, to go back and stay far away from her own home, it was too late. Silence spread through her mind. She had nothing she wanted to say, not to him or Bartholomew. He changed the subject. Could she make more cups for them? She gave a snort, but nodded. She'd make a replacement, it wouldn't be difficult. Her hand rose to rub at her features, letting out a sigh as their conversation turned to something less pleasant. Mars didn't think it was safe to for the unborn children inside of Cercatori d'Arte. Krystalle didn't respond as he rattled off his connections; she knew he was right.

She watched as he set his elbows on the table, expression tired. "I don' have friends here, Mars. Only really met a few people." But she knew Caspa from across the forest, and she had met Ehno Marino. Nayati was her only real friend however. Something told her that going to AniWaya would simply be a bad idea. "Only know AniWaya, and Curr dez Miracles. I know the Dream place too, I guess." Of course, if they had their own problems, she was sure that wouldn't be much better. With an irritated — and exasperated — exhale, she rose from her seat. "Just make sure you tell me who 'm competin' with when we leave. Don' feel like bein' surprised again." It was unfair to say, but she knew that she wasn't his only female friend. She'd seen that girl who stopped by shortly after she had arrived, and she knew he cared for Orin. How many others would she have to deal with? She didn't really care to know.

<style>
.krystalleno-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.krystalleno-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.krystalleno-z91 b {color:#804e32; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.krystalleno-z91 {background-color:#fefefd; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... letab2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.krystalleno-z91-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread