Can't Resist; Don't Want To Believe It..
[html]

A little PP as far as her touching him; hope you don't mind. I can change it if you do.

She heard his words, but felt it hard to believe him. There wouldn't be more competition, not like what had happened with Orin, or so he claimed. Would she have to suffer more in a new place, simply because he wanted to be a father to illegitimate children? She wasn't sure, but if past told her anything, the answer would be yes. Mars could say as many pretty words as he wanted. The fact of the matter was that Mars had hurt her in the past, and she believed he'd do it again. Even if he didn't mean to.

His thanks didn't go unnoticed by the Shepherd mix, who paused in her thoughts and looked towards him. He was right. Most would have simply left, and she wasn't sure why she hadn't done the same. Because she loved him, or something silly. Yes, that was right. Because she loved him. After a moment's hesitation, she approached her sitting friend and placed her hands upon his shoulders. "Te amo." The words were spoken confidently as she leaned forward to nuzzle his cheek. "'n 'cause I love you, Mars, I ain' gonna leave you. But I swear, on everything I was raised learnin', that I will kill you myself if you ever do something stupid to me again. Comprende, mi amor?"

A bright smile drew life into her features as he spoke of yet another pack, and all she could do was nod. He was the one who had lived in this dreadful place the longest, and she was so glad to know he was looking out for her and the unborn children that they'd created together. "Sounds fine to me, ch'know? I can start gettin' our stuff in one place before we go. Bet Senorita will carry enough of it." She agreed that leaving soon was better than leaving later on; it would be difficult enough to travel pregnant, but to travel with newborn pups had to be a feat that took Herculean effort.

<style>
.krystalleno-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.krystalleno-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.krystalleno-z91 b {color:#804e32; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.krystalleno-z91 {background-color:#fefefd; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... letab2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.krystalleno-z91-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread