Can't Resist; Don't Want To Believe It..
[html]

OOC: i don't mind as long as you don't mind his reaction to the touch Smile +5

Mars did not know anyone in Dahlia De Mai besides the one male that he knew there (which was questionable if he was still there or not because it had been some time since he had seen that man) and between the few other females he knew, he did not like them to an extent like he had liked Orin. The only one who was anything close would be the woman who was standing here in front of him, and that lived in his house, and now, carried his "first" born children (there might have been more but if there were then Mars had no clue of them). The woman had walked over to him, placing a thin hand on his shoulder. His eyes moved up to look her in the face before she would lean down and nuzzle him. His maw let out a content whine, a natural reaction as well as the fact that his ears had panned back against his head. She told him that she loved him, again. This was not the first time this had been admitted, but now it was proven, because he had done something horrible to her, and she was willing to stay here with him. In a way, he felt relief in what she had told him, how she loved him, but that she would kill him if he hurt her like that again. It was a weird feeling to the man, but there was just a sense of peace knowing that she could end him if she needed to.

He hadn't spoken to the woman, but he had pulled her close by her arm, until she was standing directly in front of him and he had then proceeded to wrap both of his arms around her waist. His ear rested against her slightly bulge in her belly, and he merely listened as she continued to speak to him. His embrace on her was gentle, yet protective as hell at the moment. He had to develop a high protective attitude towards the woman now, not only because of the outside world, but now that he knew that it was not him, nor was it Bartholomew that was the father of these children. He needed to protect her from himself now as well. It would the one of the hardest things that he would have to do, but he wanted to and would try as hard as he could to do so. He didn't let her go yet though, for some reason he felt comfortable there, hugging her. There was something about his fur touching hers that he liked. It was weird to him. This all was.

You need to be careful with packing stuff. Don't try to lift anything that is too heavy. he told her, knowing that he would be able to lift anything heavy that needed it, if not then he could get the horses to help. Make sure you only load her enough to where you can still ride her. I think it'll be less stressful if you ride. the man made sure to tell the woman this. If not, then you can always ride Vox, and I'll just lead. the man spoke to her again, a small sigh coming from his maw before he had looked up at her from behind his growing bangs. He gave her a small smile. Would you like me to still make you something you know, bigger to be comfortable in? To keep you warm? the man offered, since his mind had gone back to his fabrics that he would be transporting to the new packlands when they got there.

<style>
.marscatmo .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.marscatmo p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.marscatmo b {color:#666a8a; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.marscatmo {background-color:#5b07b8; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/GGdMg.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c5c4c3; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:459px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 380px 0px; }
.marscatmo-border {width:461px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread