Can't Resist; Don't Want To Believe It..
[html]

She didn't complain as Mars wrapped strong arms around her hips, resting his ear against her stomach to listen as she spoke. It was strange to be so close to Mars. Usually, it was Bartholomew who held her, Bartholomew who offered comfort. His gentle embrace left her subtly uncomfortable, yet she didn't stop him. Though he'd done enough to give her reason for hate or fear or outrage, she didn't want to lose the friend she'd followed so far to be with, and he didn't deserve having her back turned to him. After all, no one else could understand him the way that she could. No one else would take the time to realize the differences between his separate personalities locked away in his head. Most would have left him long before.

Moving would have to be done with some relative quickness, as she didn't want to give birth during a transition and didn't want to be in Cercatori all at the same time; Mars seemed to agree. His advice made her nod once. Though she didn't know from experience, she wasn't entirely ignorant to what pregnant women could and could not do. Nakzhi had always had so many, women who were allowed to relax from their chores and spend time creating items for their new children. But Krystalle wasn't like them. "Don' gotta look out for me, Mars. I can do stuff, I ain't an invalid, ch'know?" She pulled herself away as he gave her a smile, returning to the other side of their kitchenette remains in order to grab her bag from the floor of the living area. His words about her apparel caused her to pause. "Nah. Just a waste of time, anyways. S'almost summer, so it ain't gonna be cold, and I ain't gonna be knocked up forever." She gave a glance over her shoulder and tried to offer a gentle smile.

<style>
.krystalleno-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.krystalleno-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.krystalleno-z91 b {color:#804e32; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.krystalleno-z91 {background-color:#fefefd; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... letab2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.krystalleno-z91-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread