Can't Resist; Don't Want To Believe It..
[html]

OOC: +3

Mars was glad that the woman had not tried to move away from his embrace, not right away at least. She let him get his little affection from his body before she would move away from him and then he had watched her move to the other side of the kitchen and she had spoken to him, telling him that he didn't need to look out for her. Mars shook his head. I do need to look out for you. Your safety along with the pups' safety is top priority right now, Krystalle. the man spoke, telling her that she was top importance right now because of her condition. She also spoke of how she did not need new clothing because it was almost summer and that she would not be pregnant forever. Mars shrugged his shoulders, he already had been working on a new dress for her, and he was going to give it to her when it was finished anyways.

you have to promise me that you'll help me when this is all over. the man spoke to her, being very unclear about what he was talking about, and it could easily be mistaken for something else completely off topic. with the clothing.. he clarified a moment later as he leaned back in his chair and crossed his legs, right over left and he put the cigarette to his maw and he sucked in the tobacco smoke and then he exhaled the smoke. He sighed lightly and then he had gotten up from his spot, finding it quite uncomfortable all of a sudden. Are you ready for lunch? he asked, wondering if she was hungry, in case she wanted him to cook her something. Can I play my guitar to them when they are in your belly still? he asked, the wish being rather 'immature', but Mars did want to bond with them, all of them, including Krystalle, and playing the guitar for their children and her was something that could start the bonding process..

<style>
.marscatmo .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.marscatmo p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.marscatmo b {color:#666a8a; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.marscatmo {background-color:#5b07b8; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/GGdMg.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c5c4c3; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:459px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 380px 0px; }
.marscatmo-border {width:461px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread