[m] I'm wondering when will my life begin?
[html]

OOC: I was wondering if we could possibly forward date this to the 14th of APR, I already have an important thread on the 13th and it might clash with this thread and i don't want that Smile
+3

Bartholomew had been disgusted. Utterly disturbed with himself because of he actions he had caught going on a week or so ago with Krystalle. He was still oh-so sorry and he had been in a lower mood than normal, this was obvious because the normally proud looking man had his shoulders slumped as he walked around. He was wandering around Thornbury, dressed out of the norm for Mars, because Bartholomew was finally tired of having the same clothing as Mars. He needed the individuality from him. You know, so others would finally realize that Mars was a fucking nutcase. Today he wore the white jacket that Mars had put together during the winter. Why Mars never wore the white jacket was beyond Bartholomew, but he figured that it gave Bartholomew more of a right to claim it since Mars didn't seem to fancy the white jacket that hugged his form ever so elegantly. He wore no pants though, because there were no pants that Bartholomew wanted to hassle himself with. He wandered around the place though, it seeming dead as hell around the pack lands. Bartholomew could only wonder why everyone was so reclusive right now. Wasn't their murderer problem solved?

Bartholomew continued to wander around, with nothing really interesting to do. His steel eyes moved over the terrain before they would catch themselves upon a figure that was sitting on a porch. Bartholomew had never seen the man before and was instantly curious of who he was, even the scent of the man was new around the Thornbury, and it was rather interesting that after all of what happened in D'Arte that there were new faces still showing up all the time. Bart moved towards the man's house and before he made it to the porch, he would stop in his tracks, give a friendly smile, and then open his mouth to speak. 'Llo! Teh name isa Bartholomew Cubbins. the man spoke to other. Who arr ya?

<style>
.bart1-o10 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.bart1-o10 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.bart1-o10 b {color:#b685ae; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.bart1-o10 {background-color:#382b36; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... loetab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:409px; text-align:justify; padding:325px 0px 10px 0px; }
.bart1-o10-border {width:413px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread