[m] I'm wondering when will my life begin?
[html]

OOC: sorry for the wait @.@
+3

Bartholomew smiled at the ivory man with bi-colored eyes. It was an interesting mixture of colors, that Bartholomew himself had never seen (but Mars had seen the same mixture with Addison) and he almost found himself jealous of the man's unique eye colors. Bart didn't realize that he was pretty interesting looking himself and that he didn't need two different color eyes to catch the wandering eyes that were of the world around him. The other man that was here in front of him needed something besides his white pelt to make him be an individual. The other man introduced himself as Taliesin, and then patted the porch and invited Bartholomew up on the porch. Bart took the opportunity and moved towards the porch and once he was close, he sat down next to the other man. It's my pleasure. the man spoke, nodding his head lightly, and turning his steel eyes to the other man who went on to tell him that he was new around here. Bartholomew himself was not into the pack life here, for Mars was the one that everyone knew more so than he, but Bartholomew knew the basis of the pack that he lived in. They were artists the lot of them. Bartholomew wouldn't have picked this pack, simply because he was better at other things besides the art that he did know. He did know what rank different from Mars' rank he was going to take though. Imma painter. the man lied, but kept a grin on his face as he kept his face turned to the other man.

Imma not from 'ere originally. I was'sa born in a' Los Angeles in America. the man continued to lie, Mars was born south in Fresno and he traveled to LA to get away from his mother before Mars had run away to here, Nova Scotia. The other man complimented the jacket, and Bartholomew giggled lightly. Oh please, Imma nuh good at sewing. Dis was'sa done by mah' brother. Bartholomew corrected, and smiled to him. Imma good at things done outdoors, and'a paintin', drawin', stuff like dat. the man spoke, nodding his head lightly.

What made ya' come back 'ere? Ya' got family 'ere er somethin'? Bartholomew asked the other man, wondering what made him leave in the first place, even though he hadn't gotten a reason why he came back in the first place. It was a little backwards for him to ask, but then again, Bartholomew seemed to be a very backwards person in general.

<style>
.bart1-o10 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.bart1-o10 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.bart1-o10 b {color:#b685ae; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.bart1-o10 {background-color:#382b36; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... loetab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:409px; text-align:justify; padding:325px 0px 10px 0px; }
.bart1-o10-border {width:413px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread