[m] I'm wondering when will my life begin?
[html]

OOC: I'm so full of fail I'm so sorry about the wait on this T.T
+3

The other male mentioned having a son, and that this was where he grew up, in Nova Scotia. Bartholomew, by his accent was obviously not from here, but then again, he didn't speak like where he was from either. He had a made up accent that was from the south United States. Mars probably had heard the accent from a passing by merchant or something and picked it up and applied it to Bartholomew when Bartholomew was in the making within Mars' fucked up mind. Imma sorries ta' hear tha' she'sa'dead. Bartholomew politely spoke to the man, bowing his head lightly to the other, in respect for his dead mate, should she be so. Tal went on to speak about his family, like Bartholomew had asked, speaking about how his mother was in Michigan, and that his father was dead. Bartholomew frowned lightly. My respects to yerr old man as well. the male spoke, finding nothing wrong with respecting the dead, even though Bartholomew did not know that this other male's father had been a rapist. Bartholomew couldn't talk anyways, apparently, he'd found himself to also be a rapist of sorts. He had given it to Krystalle even though she had not wanted it. Even though he had no recollection of anything until he had woken up in the middle of his knot tying himself and the woman together. So, Bartholomew couldn't judge even if he did know that the other male's father was a rapist.

Bart was asked by the man what was up with his family, where they were. I haffa no father. My mother lives back in tha' City o' Angels. Imma here because mah 'brother' dragged me out here. Mah best friend ended up fallowin so I jus' made myself comfy 'ere. the man spoke, a smile returning to his face, and he nodded his head. He looked back at the bi-colored eyed man, and he held that wide smile on his mismatched face of his. Where's yerr boy? he asked, wondering where the boy was now, since he had mentioned that he was a father and all and that his mother was not present within the pack, because she was dead and all.

<style>
.bart1-o10 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.bart1-o10 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.bart1-o10 b {color:#b685ae; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.bart1-o10 {background-color:#382b36; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... loetab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:409px; text-align:justify; padding:325px 0px 10px 0px; }
.bart1-o10-border {width:413px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread