[m] I'm wondering when will my life begin?
((Everytime I read this post, I can only hear Perelli from Sweeny Todd...LOL *hugs* Its okay, btw...I'm not the best at remembering my threads either. LOL Sorry about the short reply, too.))

Tal inclined his head, gracefully accepting the condolences on the 'lost' family. He himself was smiling at the male, enjoying this exchange of words. It had been a while since he'd enjoyed a conversation with another wolf so much. "My son...he's wandering around somewhere. His name is Liam. And what a handful my boy is, too. Just like his mother in many ways. Full of piss and vinegar." The smile on his face spoke volumes on his pride in his boy, though. His gaze drifted to the male again, and he found himself fascinated by the male's fur. He lifted a deceptively feminine hand to touch the black fur, then pulled it back as if he'd been scalded.

His face warmed. "Sorry...I've never seen anyone who's fur was marked like that...I was wondering if it was dyed. When I was growing up, I thought having two different eyes was odd, even though my mother had the same eyes. But I've never seen fur like yours."

Messages In This Thread