[m] I'm wondering when will my life begin?
[html]

OOC: >.< I fail at this thread. I really do and i'm really sorry. +3

The man told him of the name of his son as well as the part where the boy was a handful so he was off wandering around. Bartholomew knew nothing about being a father, for he never had to deal with a woman coming up to him and dumping his illegitimate child on him. He was lucky that he hadn't had a kid yet, for the child would probably be very confused about why the male was not always called Mars, but was also called Bartholomew, and most recently there was a third name, Hurricane. Bartholomew chuckled regardless. Boys will be'a some boys. the man commented, a smile on his handsome maw when he had realized that the man reached out to touch him. The touch of the man was gentle, and quick, only because the male was out of turn for doing so, but Bartholomew was not one to resist the touch of one, even though he was shy about it. His mismatched ears were pulled towards the man and his head cocked lightly as the other spoke to him.

A smile still stood strong on Bartholomew's face as he sat there next to the male. It'sa all natural, believes it 'er not, sir. Bartholomew mused, nodding his head to the other and he put his hand to his coal chin. I'mma not all wolf. Mah mam isa husky dog. Mah brotha's anda sista's arr uh, pretty unique lookin' too. the man commented, nodding his head again as he folded his arms over his chest. Yerr eyes are pretty though, I wisha dat I had yerr eyes. Though they are kinda perfect on ye. the man complimented the other male, the words smoothly running off of his fake accented tongue that was characteristic of Bartholomew Cubbins.

Bartholomew then looked to the notebook that the male had been writing in. Hey, uh, what d'ya write bout? the male asked, curious as to what the male had been writing about when Bartholomew had walked up.

OOC ending: I know this is a random ending but after a little bit more of talking, Bart and Tal start to pet heavily before retreating into Tal's house and doing the nasty and then Bart takes his leave back to his house. They keep this relation a secret.

Does, "Speaks," Thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.mars-hurricane b {font-weight:bold; color:#b4b4b4; letter-spacing:1px; }
.mars-hurricane .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; color:#3e3d39;}
.mars-hurricane p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.mars-hurricane {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#121413; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/0fJRA.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #b4b3b4; padding: 10px 0px 230px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#454c49; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread