Murderer of a Murderer
[html]
WC: 331
OOC: I'm so sorry for the delay, i haven't been feeling up to rp last few days but i think i'm getting better.

Shaw was sitting in one of the trees. A rare thing for him to do, but he had to think, to get away, and this was the best place for him to go. Though he knew it would be too good to be true that he’d have the whole day to himself, especially now with Demetrius around. He was just like any other pup... except he was dead. Demetrius was acually settled and watching shaw as he whittled something. So far it was just a random shape, Shaw would shape it more when he thought he knew what it would be but as the howl came to his ears he figured it would have to wait. Putting the wood and the knife in his satchel he climbed off the tree and wordlessly walked to the boarders. It had been only a few days since his mate had left, and he missed her dearly. Looking out he saw an unfamiliar shape at the boarder and then the scent of blood came to his nostrils. He was alarmed at first but suddenly this scent was all too familiar.,, but... how could it be? he killed him right? Unless this female found him half dead? Whatever the case Shaw was not going to pass judgement. He looked at her, posture, wondering what brought her here and with the bag that smelled greatly of an enemy.

“My name is Shawchert Menue, and you are at Cercatori d’ Arte’s borders. Is there something I can help you with?”

He asked formally staring at her, trying to ignore the bag, but keeping his attention on the woman. Demetrius padded beside Shawchert wordlessly as well, looking at the bag, but Shawchert suspected the woman could neither see nor hear the boy, as that was the way things were with him. He would do what he could to not look like a fool to the woman if the boy started asking questions to him.

<style type="text/css">
.shawrain b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3b566b; }
.shawrain .ooc{font-style:italic; padding: 10px 15px 5px 15px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4c5658;text-align:center;text-shadow:none;}
.shawrain p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 10px 15px; margin:0px;}
.shawrain .divider {width:360px; border-bottom:1px solid #a1c5f1; margin:0 auto 3px auto;opacity:0.4;filter:alpha(opacity=40);}
.shawrain {margin:0 auto; width:390px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... tsee-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 350px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #182835;}
</style>
Table by Gen
[/html]

Messages In This Thread