Murderer of a Murderer
ooc: if you're uncomfortable with Jace being able to sense a spirit with Shaw then i'll take it out Smile
500+

Jace waited with both patience and impatience, she wanted this whole ordeal washed from her paws for good, never to be spoken of again but she also wasn't really enthusiastic of meeting the male who had suffered just as much if not worse than she had due to the monster's sick twisted fantasies. Her tail twitched with restlessness and her ears laid flat against her head, the woman did not want to be here at all and it showed in her body language. Jace looked to the sky and saw the clouds that obscured its blueness, spring was here and with it would come the rain and storms.

Her head came back down as she heard the approach of another and smelt his scent, no doubting this was the leader of the art pack that lived here. The male that came to greet her was enormous and built in proportions that Jace could barely grasp, she was almost 6 foot tall herself but this man was much taller than herself. Where she was thin and willowy he was built like a oak tree and Jace began to wonder if coming here was a good idea at all for this man was scary and now that he was here Jace didn't know how to speak what she had come to say, the she wolf looked down at the bag she held and then back to the man who introduced himself as Shawchert. A small wave of heat hit her from somewhere to the man's side and Jace knew that Shawchert was being followed by a spirit of someone dead, whether not he was aware of it was his own business.

She looked at him with her dead emotionless eyes,

"I know what was done to you and your offspring, and I know how much sick pleasure he got from doing it." There was no doubt as to who the he was for the scent of his blood percolated the area and was thick in both of their noses. She hesitated before taking a few steps forwards and dropping the bag that contained Argul's head at his feet and then returning to her former place, the scent of pain and mourning poured from the female. "After you wounded him, he escaped and traveled to Phoenix Valley where he proceeded to to vandalize the grave of my dead pups. Be comforted that this monster suffered greatly and for many, many hours before I killed him." The woman took another few steps backwards, she had emptied her words onto this man who was daubed with red, now she had nothing more to say. Her mismatched eyes held her pain within deep down in her soul so that only her scent gave it away, Jace had suffered but so had the man before her, Argul had taken one of his young from life and into death and that was who's spirit she suspected was following him. Shawchert could dispose of the monster's head in anyway he saw fit, burn it, throw it into the ocean's, bury it, Jace did not care. She would never confide to anyone that she had devoured the man's flesh.

Messages In This Thread