Murderer of a Murderer
[html]
WC: 311
OOC: not a problem as long as she can't see him ^^

Shawchert was quiet, he listened as she spoke to him of the animal that had ravaged his pack lands. He knew she didn’t have to say his name, and he trusted her words of Argul’s torture, for how would she know where to find Shawchert... or for that matter to find him at all. His hand went absently to the bracer on his right wrist, a growl came from his throat as she’d mentioned her own pups who’d seemed to have been previously dead, but Argul was digging them up. The man must have been despirate. Frowning he looked down at the sack, then back to Jace, not wanting to touch it.

“I thank you for this, though I would have believed you without his head, I suppose the best thing to do is burn it, so that it no longer haunts our minds. Would you like to help me? Since it was not only I who has been effected by him. I do not wish to bring show to my fellow pack mates. Knowing he is dead should be good enough for them.”

He said, looking around, he could see a few rocks, and dried timber, it would be easy to build a fire, he would just have to see if Jace wanted to help him or not. He could see she still suffered and he was sure the both of them wanted this put behind them more and more. Shaw knew that she would put it behind her quicker, as she didn’t have her child’s spirit wandering about her. Though, Shaw found it slightly comforting when he was around... most of the time. He didn’t move, to touch the bag, the smell of the man’s blood was proof enough, He already had a look at a headless figure and that was enough for Shawchert.

<style type="text/css">
.shawrain b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3b566b; }
.shawrain .ooc{font-style:italic; padding: 10px 15px 5px 15px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4c5658;text-align:center;text-shadow:none;}
.shawrain p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 10px 15px; margin:0px;}
.shawrain .divider {width:360px; border-bottom:1px solid #a1c5f1; margin:0 auto 3px auto;opacity:0.4;filter:alpha(opacity=40);}
.shawrain {margin:0 auto; width:390px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... tsee-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 350px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #182835;}
</style>
Table by Gen
[/html]

Messages In This Thread