she's got you high
[html]

Big Grin you make me le happinessss~
Wordcount:: 3+

What a strange creature she was! Cool, sharp eyes appraised the girl curiously, noting her wariness but strange desire to trust him. Not many would dismount and approach, regardless of the appeal he assumed his handsomeness and easily amiable appearance generated. Somewhat of an egotist, Sirius knew some of his strengths to lie within his striking appearance, although he had never relied on it so heavily as to draw in such a pretty catch.

And oh, she was a pretty thing, all adorned with what appeared to be human-craft clothing but on closer inspection was tanned leather hide. Perhaps she was good at the craft he pursued? Siri was adept at skinning and preserving the hides, but his real talent lay in hunting the creatures. The crocodile grin remained, showing slightly yellowed incisors that had seen much use in the coywolf's moderate years of age. He was nearing his prime, but it would be wasted without much direction from the pack.

Her words drifted back to him on a puff of what he could only assume to be marijuana. The lads in London had dallied in such things, but Sirius much preferred a clear head. Strange things happened when he wasn't in control of his mind, scary things - On many occasions, the male had presumed to see ghosts and creatures of the after-world that still clung to this one. It was not an experience he enjoyed, especially as it made him feel crazy, as those he had told had branded him to be. Such flaws were best kept close to the chest, or they could be used as a weakness.

The girl's wistful tone was not lost on the handsome male, and his face drew itself into an alluring portrayal of sympathy and false concern. He had little cares for her troubles, but a vast interest in herself - She was a delicate, enticing creature, so different from the hard-edged females of Anathema, and this allured the male. "Perhaps I have seen what it is you seek?" He replied to her cryptic statement. The Fae's interest was drawn to the skin in his hand, and the male's sharp gaze followed her to the dripping fur, then darted back to the lovely straw eyes, "I don't suppose I know, but it seems a waste to ruin it... I'll keep it with all my others, I guess," That cunning toothy smile brightened handsome face again, his clean hand lifting to try and add some order to the unruly dark locks that fell over his eyes. "What is your name, lady?"

<style>
.siri-201 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.siri-201 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.siri-201 b {color:#A8C1EC; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.siri-201 {background-color:#314E7E; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/sirius.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0B1627; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:125px 0px 10px 0px; }
.siri-201-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread