she's got you high
[html]

:o WC: 362

Their comfortable distance allowed her to finally get a good look at him. Despite his scent (which did made her nervous despite all of her upbringing), he was a handsome thing. His fur was more dingy than hers, but his eyes held a strange power, and she felt herself staring into those emeralds for longer than normal. As he spoke, she looked away for a moment, realizing that she may have been being rude.

"Perhaps I have seen what it is you seek?" he asked, but she shook her head.

"I doubt it love," Sage replied, bringing the joint to her lips and inhaling with a grim smile. "Daddy's been missing for months," she finished, exhaling the smoke, eyes averted to the river.

Sage would be glad to keep conversation away from Razekiel; her heart was still tortured over his absence, despite Micah's assurance of his murderer status. The hippie girl cleared her throat, looking back at this strange new man with revived attention.

"I don't suppose I know, but it seems a waste to ruin it... I'll keep it with all my others, I guess," the sand-colored man said, his own bright eyes falling on the fur as hers did.

"I like to sew with leather; make things out of it," she said lightly, corners of her mouth turning up as she pointed to the skirt round her slim hips. "It's not very hard to learn, you know," she cooed. Sage's voice rose with her eyebrows, and she took another step closer, holding a small hand towards the pelt, hoping to inspect it.

"What is your name, lady?" the bronzed man requested.

Her half-lidded, sun-colored eyes met his again, and she smiled, as if she'd forgotten. "Sage River Lykoi. You can call me Sage." Placing the joint in her mouth for safe-keeping, she offered a slim, limply held hand for a greeting. "And who are you, Anatheman mister?"

Sage was intrigued, as she often was by new interactions, but this was different. He didn't seem to have the hostile air that she felt was projected by the few she'd met from that place. Demi had seemed alright, but there was something a bit strange about her. Theodore had been very simply intimidating for Sage, and his aura had seemed dangerous. The tanned Lykoi girl hoped that her first impressions would to be accurate.

<style type="text/css">
.sagefreeb1a b {font-weight:bold; color:#b6d0cf; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.sagefreeb1a-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#374d49; text-align:center;}
.sagefreeb1a p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.sagefreeb1a {margin:0 auto; width:508px; background-color:#56aa9e; background-image:url(http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h37 ... ykoi01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #c5e1db; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#374d49; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:left;}
.sagefreeb1a-border1 {width:512px; border:1px solid #374d49; margin:0 auto;}
.sagefreeb1a-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #548085; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#05+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread