she's got you high
[html]

Of course I don't mind! Tongue Blahh, I wish I could write better dialogue. >< WC: 540

It was something of a relief to be able to relax and have dinner with a stranger. Of course, Sage wouldn't make a habit out of it, but being treated like a lady made her body flush with warmth. He was charming (perhaps too much so), and Sage would not miss the opportunity to explore the depths of that trait.

A characteristic hazy smile fell over the girl's face as lazy eyes turned to see the handsome stranger following her, raw, dripping meat in tow. A nice, albeit small meal would be perfect right now. Sage welcomed a distraction from her true purpose on this mountain; one she had very nearly abandoned altogether. Really, she'd left meaning simply to wander, but her feet had taken her here. Once on the mountain, Sage could not turn away from the chance to look for him again, but there was a weight in her heart that told her if he had been here and wanted to see them, he would have. He would have known they were here. By now, their scents were everywhere.

Such dark thoughts clouded her mind lately, and though she tried to force them out, they still managed to occasionally plague her. The hippie girl forced her mind into the present, because it was altogether more delightful, exciting, and happy.

The tanned girl sat when he requested it, her body gracefully lowering to the makeshift seat. Curious eyes stared quietly, watching the dust-colored man as he gathered a long stick, spearing the hunk of meat with it. Sage had grown up around many cooks, although she herself was not so great at it. She'd tried, and she may try again, but for now she was content to let him make the preparations and handle the flames.

He returned, and began working on sparking up a fire for their quaint little meal. "If I may be so bold, you intrigue me, Miss Sage," he began. Striking green eyes found Sage's own, and her heart fluttered a moment as Sirius offered his own pleasant smile to her. "Why don't you tell me a little bit about yourself?"

His request was modest, as she bowed her head with a falsely shy movement, corners of her mouth tilting upwards. He was quite intriguing himself. Sun-colored eyes watched the man work, impressed with his skill and knowledge. Sirius seemed very well matched here, in the wild; calculating, intense eyes and strong, skilled hands worked to prepare their meal. He'd even been the one to catch it. A hunter, maybe. Sage thought to herself, Like Ezekiel.

"You may be so bold, Sirius," she returned in a jokingly light tone. "What might you be curious about?" she wondered. Sage didn't think she was such an interesting person; her life had been mostly normal in her own mind so far, and she was really quite happy with that. Despite the disappearance of Daddy, she now had all of her siblings, save one, nearby. Surely that was a good thing. "You could say that Inferni is my home," she offered, wondering whether or not such boring details would be interesting to him. "but really I belong to the Earth. I go where I please. Where She pleases." she mused, moving forward as the small flames started up, inching her cold hands closer to the young, hot flames.

<style type="text/css">
.sagefreeb1a b {font-weight:bold; color:#b6d0cf; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.sagefreeb1a-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#374d49; text-align:center;}
.sagefreeb1a p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.sagefreeb1a {margin:0 auto; width:508px; background-color:#56aa9e; background-image:url(http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h37 ... ykoi01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #c5e1db; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#374d49; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:left;}
.sagefreeb1a-border1 {width:512px; border:1px solid #374d49; margin:0 auto;}
.sagefreeb1a-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #548085; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#05+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread