she's got you high
[html]

herp derp <3
Wordcount:: 3+

The woman's warning was not lost to Sirius, who noted the strange tone to her lyrical, lovely voice with an air of mild surprise. She spoke thickly of Inferni, a topic that slid from the tongue like war and made little haste to command attention with its name alone. But nor was the Revlis man a fool - Tactical by nature and by blood, his canny eyes narrowed on her a moment, a deceptively light smile cloaking the fearsome cunning of the mind behind it. There were rumors of Inferni's growing weakness, of unease within the one solid clan. Soon, he would have to pay a visit to the sacrilegious soil, and seek the man known as Gabriel to confirm such whispers. Any flaws within the militant pack were indeed to be noted.

But such thoughts passed quickly, quicker than the lingering flash of his sharp yellowed teeth. For the succulent maiden's tones welled forth again, pleading no more to be spoken of her home and her blood. The girl was bright, and followed her request with another - She sought to know of he? The Hunter paused, eyes watching her hungrily, albeit warily. The question was not one he received often - Sirius was rarely questioned at all. Those he wove his puppeteer string about were more often than not content to reside within the male's elegant cream palms, willing for him to play god. He thought, as so often he did, of Eris; The crocodile smile returned.

With a lackadaisical air, the man meandered to where Sage sat, before seating himself rather near to her frame. However, eyes were drawn to the crackling flames, and no further signals of seduction were given. "You wish to know what creature I am, little bird?" The Revlis man appeared to find to amusing, and the corners of his slanted eyes crinkled in cynical humor. "Very well. I am a Hunter," Peridot gaze returned to her again, drawn by the prettily blushed maw as they were to the flames. Pupils swelled, drinking Sage in. "Perhaps one of the best, if modesty would allow me to make such a claim," A low chuckle greeted such words, and he leaned closer to her, "The creatures of his mountain know me well, little bird. They fear the Hunter, as perhaps you should," The last was given in a whisper, but he abruptly pulled away, rising to stalk in that arrogant stride back over to the small fire. He removed the stick and kicked dirt over the flames, careful to be sure that they were dead before turning back to the damsel. "Come, the meal is ready."

<style>
.siri-201 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.siri-201 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.siri-201 b {color:#A8C1EC; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.siri-201 {background-color:#314E7E; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/sirius.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0B1627; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:125px 0px 10px 0px; }
.siri-201-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread