she's got you high
[html]

Sorry it's short! :X

A Hunter, he explained, as he slithered his way over to her. He was close, and Sage felt her fur rise slightly, goosebumps covering her arms momentarily. Her own half-lidded eyes stared back at his emerald ones, curious. Her body swayed closer to his, feeling his eyes on her. Sub-consciously, she straightened, feeling the appraising look and wishing to gain more of his attention. Sage's bright eyes stayed locked on his, trying to see past that calculating, serpentine exterior. He interested her, but she was unsure quite why.

Sirius leaned in close to her, whispering praise for himself that left Sage compelled and wondering. Fear him? Should she really fear him? If she should have, she had already made a mistake. "I am a creature of this mountain, Sirius, and I do not know you; tell me, what do I have to fear?" she asked in an equally sly mutter, a slight curl to her lips, slowly blinking as her head swerved to watch him move. She adjusted her position now, no longer feeling the comfort of his warm body. Still, she was captivated.

The forest child had nearly forgotten her own hunger as the Hunter called her to eat. Her attention turned to the meal, excited and eager. The meat had browned wonderfully and it's strong scent hung thickly in the air. With graceful motion, she rose from her seat and moved beside him, eyes flickering between the man and the meal.

<style type="text/css">
.sagefreeb1a b {font-weight:bold; color:#b6d0cf; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.sagefreeb1a-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#374d49; text-align:center;}
.sagefreeb1a p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.sagefreeb1a {margin:0 auto; width:508px; background-color:#56aa9e; background-image:url(http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h37 ... ykoi01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #c5e1db; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#374d49; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:left;}
.sagefreeb1a-border1 {width:512px; border:1px solid #374d49; margin:0 auto;}
.sagefreeb1a-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #548085; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread