Seeking a friend or two in a still new environment
He continued to lay there for a while, wondering if anyone was close enough to even hear his howl. His negative thoughts vanished as he heard a wolf bark in reply to his howl. His tail began to wag quickly, though he refused to get up yet from his comfortable little spot. Though once the other wolf came into view he was up on his feet before one could blink. He barked happily and ran over to him. He sniffed for a moment before hopping back and barking at him, lowering himself so his but was sticking into the air, his tail wagged wildly.

He didnt recognise the male, but he was obviously not going to hurt him, as the scent of the balley was all over him, he was clearly a pack mate. He smiled at the wolfs greetings and barked again. "Hello, my name is Roran" He says, his smile seemingly going to split his face in half. "And the reason you haven't seen me around is because im still reletivaly new here, and spend most of my time exploring" He states and then lowers his behind and sits down. Though this forced his tail to skid across the ground. His smile seemingly became larger as he simply sat there and smiled at him for a moment. A small fly buzzed over and landed on Roran's nose. He looked at it cross-eyed as he forget the other wolf was there. He shook his head and began to chase the small insect around the clearing, barking at it angrily. Though it was painingly obvious that he was playing.

After a few minutes of running after the fly, he remembered that there was another wolf and came to a stop by him. He smiled once more, his face splitting smile. "Wanna play?" He asks suddenly, his tail yet again wagging wildly.

[WOO, 311 WORDS!!!!!!!, IM ON A ROLL]

Messages In This Thread