Seeking a friend or two in a still new environment
sorry i kinda sucked all the fun out of this thread didn't i :| i promise you both another thread where Jace isn't such a depressive person D: actually made me cry to this

500+

The cries of her son continued on for a few minutes and he comforted himself against her leg while the female who had been so full of life stared over his head with dead eyes that hardly saw anything before her. Her head turned downwards slightly as her adopted son began to speak to her in a firm voice, her blue eye looked over him and she dully noted he had gained some height and weight since she had last seen him as well as muscle, he was growing up into a man from a teenager and she was missing it. The woman flinched gently as Ookami's soft nose touched her cheek, the contact was unexpected but not unwelcome from her larger then normal friend.

She looked between the two of them slowly as though fast movement would make her hurt, the friend who would kill to save her and the son who would die to protect her and something deep within her dead unemotional shell cracked, the she wolf twitched although it was barely unnoticeable and shut her eyes against a sudden pain in the left side of her face when she reopened them, although she didn't know it there was a thin band of black color that cut the blue of her left eye in half separating the two halves from each other, it traveled through her pupil and out the other side of the back hole, her amber eye remained untouched and normal.

Jace sucked in a huge breath, the biggest she'd taken in a long time and exhaled it with a loud sob. Startled by the sound that came out of her Jace jerked away from her son, loosing the bodily contact. A dull throb started up in her chest where her heart should be and with no warning suddenly increased in intensity enough to make her stagger under its force. Her mind was racing through everything that had happened from when it had begun to go wrong, the first time she had met Lucifer, her eyes snapped back and forth. The crack in her shell widened and more emotions came rushing out, filling her up until she was sure she would explode with it all. All of it poured out to ravage at her mind; love, pain, hurt, rage, fury, loss, fear, remorse, torment, bitterness, despair, depression, guilt, shame, longing and many others she could not even begin to name. All burned deeply upon her soul, leaving dents and welts that bled and hurt.

The female took another deep breath and then began to cry, at last feeling the pain of the death of her pups. Tears streamed down her face and loud sobs burst from her chest. Jace curled up into a ball on her side in the grass as she mourned for those that would never have a chance to live. Her heart burning and aching with such ferocity that it would surely kill her, Jace cried as only a mother could over her lost children.

Messages In This Thread