I don't need no arms around me
[html]
wordcount :: 3+

There was no freedom within them - A choice that she might have made was a closed door before her now. He had saved her from death and from hell, from Lugh in the shape of a man with burning blue-fire eyes. And she, in return, had showed him softness and healing. For the chaotic merging and ferocious passion of an eclipse, they had known each other in the rawest form, and that sort of opening left chasms deep within the mortal soul. Regardless of her inability to be with him, as once a girl might have dreamed, Alaine felt the spider-web bindings between her own ashen heart and that of the Warrior-King. It was more than respect - The shadow of love, cast long and lean in a dawn that would never break.

His voice, deep and gravelly, stirred with the pride that was befit of the magnificent Ruler. To her, the scarred and humble pagan witch, he was Gabriel - He was Amber-Eyes. Her smile flickered to life like a coaxed candle flame, and the woman found herself laughing haughtily at her arrogance. "May he just?" Her bemused purr found life in lyrical voice, and warm emerald eyes laughed across at the reclining male. "Is mian leat do cad nach féidir leat a bheith. But who am I to deny a King?" Her silky plume wagged once, and the tiredness what had stretched her features lean regressed, revealing a mysterious mirth within her mineral eyes. The collie was quick to join him, and his warmth was pleasant and all-encompassing. Within, she knew it would not last forever. Time was moving on, and the eclipse was passing.

<style>
.al-txtsun-box {background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2011f ... raldic.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:190px; height:200px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.al-txtsun {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.al-txtsun .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify;}
.al-txtsun .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.al-txtsun p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.al-txtsun b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread