five days from home
[html]
500+

Ookami's demeanor was infectious, and naturally made the whole encounter with the male a lot more laid back and casual. Alae enjoyed these interactions, seeing as how hostility was often abound with those not associated with a pack. There was always, always something to otherwise be wary or untrusting of. At least in Ookami, they were able to meet in tranquility and friendliness on neutral grounds. Ookami appeared flustered with her comments, which only made Alae's grin broaden in return. To experience a newfound talent within another was always a beautiful thing.

It seemed like there was general understanding of what the Pennyroyals could do and not do, however Ookami questioned the word abortion to Alae. While she might have been surprised and somewhat puzzled that Ookami didn't know what abortion was, then again abortion in this day and age was very uncommon. It was a process misunderstood, and not needed like it was needed in the world of humans before, or so Alae had read. "When a soon-to-be mother cancels the coming of her child. I agree, it is strange, but some do still practice it for whatever reason." Personally, Alae didn't understand the mean for abortion in this world. It wasn't like there was an overflowing population of Luperci (from what Alae read from history books with humans and abortions). Everyone had their reasons, though, and Alae often left it at that.

Misunderstanding the Sidhe's previous question, Ookami corrected himself and listed himself as part of the ranks of a pack called Phoenix Valley. He had been there since the winter, giving a whole season's worth of experience and possible rise in their ranks. "Phoenix Valley. I'll definitely have to come visit sometime." Alae noted, storing away the pack's name in mind for later use. As far as Dahlia de Mai was concerned, Alae smiled gently. "Myself and Kael just arrived. It is pleasant, rather beautiful, but we are in some state of current turmoil. Turmoil that I'm not familiar with yet…" The Dahlian trailed off, a little hint of apprehension in her voice. The upcoming pack meeting in Dahlia would hopefully give answers to such, for Alae couldn't elaborate anymore than she wished to.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread