you will sigh deep in your heart
OOC: I didn't see Ralla's post until I had posted. Sorry.

IC: Ayasha wasn't sure what brought her to Grandfather's Tears. She supposed it was curiosity. She had heard that it was cursed. She wasn't entirely sure why or if she believed that it was cursed. She would have to ask her mother about that. Or Chief Dawali. Or maybe even J'adore. She considered the three adults. Ralla was her new mommy and she loved her. Dawali had rescued her and she thought of him as a grandfather or uncle. Then there was J'adore. He was just awesome. He was going to give her Inez. He was like a big brother or uncle to her. Yep. They were all neat.

She looked around the place cautiously. It was a little creepy. Though she wasn't sure if it was because the place was truly cursed or because she thought it was. Though it was essentially the same right? Curses worked best when a person believed them? She frowned another question for an adult. She spotted a female she hadn't met before. Hello! My name's Ayasha. What's yours? She greeted brightly. This place is supposed to be cursed. she then saw her mommy. Hi mommy.

Messages In This Thread