you will sigh deep in your heart
[html]

Perhaps it was strange for a new tribe member to be out here all alone, but Foxglove knew nothing of the area, nothing of the lore and myth and legend. Ralla appeared to be a seasoned member of the tribe, as did her daughter simply by being raised here. "I didn't know it was cursed," she said simply in reply to the question of why she was out here. "I only just came to the tribe." Lolita had never mentioned a white female from the tribe or any puppies. She had only mentioned Liliana, and Foxglove would seek her out soon. The dogwoman was the reason for the young Monroe's presence in the tribe, at least indirectly.

"I am a Tsula Agateno," she said, jade eyes studying the way the puppy behaved. Foxglove had been an anxious puppy, but it had soon become apparent she was afflicted the way her mother was and she had been able to find ways to cope with it. She, like Ayasha, had chosen to stay close to her mother until the day she had left her to join the gypsies. "Why does that owl follow you?" The question might have seemed sudden, but the blonde wolfdog had been curious since Ralla's arrival.

<style type="text/css">
.Foxglove01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.Foxglove01-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#AF78A2; text-align:right; }
.Foxglove01 p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.Foxglove01 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#F5DBEA; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... love01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #C089B2; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#AF78A2; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread