suffering beneath me
[html]

ooc text. did you seel the table I made you

Aeron Ganesa

Aeron listened to her speak. God so he was the creator. Maybe she knew who god was or maybe it was the fact that what she had been thought was just another form of what the woman spoke of. "I understand." The words were simple and plain and she had nothing more to say. She didn't really care to talk about such things. Though maybe someday she would learn of the things she spoke of.

"You should not cause yourself suck grief. Look at what you have done in your life. she said. "You are third in command of the clan. Your father our leader you are following in his great footsteps someday even take his place and make your own mark." She said. She was not sure that this would ever come to be but it certainly wouldn't if the girl was dead.

If I suvived the trails or tests that maybe god himself put me through you could. Aeron felt herself not believing the god thing but she would not let that stop her from trying to make the girl smile. "I want to see you happy I want to see you smile." It was the fact that the girl need not be so sad if the sorrow was not needed.

<style>
.aeron-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.aeron-b02 b {color:#46acfb;}
.aeron-b02-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
.aeron-b02-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#0671c4; text-shadow:#0890fa 0px 0px 10px; float: left; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.aeron-b02-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/table.png'); height:200px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#0671c4;}
.aeron-b02-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.aeron-b02 {background-color:#000000; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0671c4; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread