[P] up and up the smoke will roll
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Sie

Word Count → 372

His arms held onto her tighter as she scooted back against him. He held her tightly against his own body. It was a silent assurance that he would be there for her should she need him to be. He leaned his muzzle back against hers and made to give her a small lick. It was the same small tokens of affection that he would show to anyone. He didn't see anything at all wrong with it. Or even why it should even be anyone else's business in the first place. Whatever happened was between them alone.

"You're welcome. I hope it fits what you wanted. I could remake it if you need me to." He figured that he should make the offer. After all this was something that she had wanted and had requested rather than some random gift. "I went ahead and filled it for you. You should still add to it though. Some fur or something to personalize it." It was the same suggestion that he had made to Addison when he had made her one. He felt that the personalization bit made it worked independently for the one that was wearing it rather than the one that had crafted it. After all not everyone was talented with their hands to make their own so the crafting was left to another while the feeling and personalization was left to the one that it was for.

He sighed and closed his eyes, uncertain if he should remain or not. After all he had intruded on private time but she didn't seem to mind his presence for she had laid back against him. He was conflicted about just what to do or even if he should say something more. He didn't feel it was his place to pry and since he didn't know what was amiss there were no comforting words that he could offer. Instead he went with an old standby and gently made to work his fingers through her coat, gently trying to comb and clean it with his fingers alone. His fingers made to play with the fur upon the woman's belly since it was the closest to where his hands rested and his arms lay wrapped about her.

<style>
.ouij-t51 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.ouij-t51 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ouij-t51 b {color:#C31810; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.ouij-t51 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... jskull.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#B59492; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.ouij-t51-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
.ouij-t51 .inner {margin:0px 10px 75px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... _black.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#C31810;}
.ouij-t51 .wordcount {color:#C31810; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #C31810; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread