(J)Feels Like Home To Me
[html]
Rhiannon. The last name registered in his mind and, even before the pup could speak her name, Conri feared the worst. Dierdre's name was spoke, confirming his thoughts, and it made the stomach of the leader twist. Dierdre was missing, disappeared while the fire raged in the old lands. Conri was still for a moment, letting out a quiet breath. "Dierdre isn't here." He said finally, calmly. Was he supposed to explain to the younger male what all had happened? It had been Naniko who had found Dierdre during the fire, Naniko that had helped her give birth to her children. After that, though, not a single one of them had any clue where the other female had gone.

"Her children are here in our lands though, as well as her Mother and her Mother's mate Lucifer. Do you know them?" Certainly he must, because that small family seemed like a fairly close one. "I'm sure, if you'd like to stay, that they wouldn't mind having you around. They're taking care of your new brothers, two of them, as well as their own two children. I'm certain they could use some help."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread