(J)Feels Like Home To Me
Jazper's heart sank as the alpha told him Dierdre was not in the lands. Where could she be if not here? His dark ears perked back up as the male mentioned Die's mother and her mate as well as the pups. He took a step back as a dark figure aproched them. He lowered his body defencivly but then with a sniff of the air the young male stood back up, "You must be Luicifer, Dierdre told me about you." His heart ached as he spoke his mothers name.

He gave a small bow to the older male who he know acknowledged as part of his new family. He looked around once more and to his surprise spotted a white wolf running towards them. His stomic twisted, could it be? As the figure grew closer and he tasted the air one last time his shoulders slumped, Deuce. Not that he wasn't glad to see his grandmother, but thougths of Dierdre clouded his mind. As the white she-wolf nuled him he licked her cheek and wimpered quietly, "Where are my brothers? Are they safe? Where's Die?" The words came running out of his mouth befor he could stop and think.

Messages In This Thread