(J)Feels Like Home To Me
The black male took a paw out in front of the pups, there was too many in the area, it was not that he did not want them to learn the way of the pack, but he also wanted to make sure that they where protected and stayed safe. It was his duty as the father and caregiver of the boys. Lucifer gave a nod to the child."Yes I am him." He did not go on passed then, he knew that Deuce knew of his feelings about her daughter. The black male looked to the child as Deuce nuzzled him, he was not sure if this was a wise idea to push him into the pack already, he would need to be checked for any illness relative to the fire that had taken place in Bleeding Souls.

"Your bothers and Uncle's are fine. As for your mother, Naniko was the last one to see her, and she was gone when Naniko went back, only your bothers where there. How did you get out of the fire? You burnt any where, hungry? Need something to drink?" The male shook his head, no he was asking too many questions he was just a child, he did not want to overwhelm him. "Would you like to come with Deuce, and me?" There it was a slower pace.

Messages In This Thread