(J)Feels Like Home To Me
The pup gave startled look at the older male as he mentioned uncles. He recovered quickly remember that dierdre had told him her mother was pregnant as well. He looked sadly around at the news that his mother had disapeared. Would she ever come bakc? Was she safe? All sorts of thoughts ran threw his mind. He let out a small wimper at thoughts of his newly found mother's death. Then he remembered, his brothers were same, he still had a family, and this pack was the roots to that family.

He turned his head slightly in confusion as Lucifer started ranting off questions. It took the black male a moment to wrap his head around everything he wanted to knwo. "I was out wandering aroudn the packlands when i smelt smoke and heard wolves yelling for everyone to wake up and run. So i ran. Thats how i got out. Burns...erm..." He looked himself over breifly, "No no burns. Ya i'm a little hungery, i can't really hunt for myself yet. I'm still a pup." The last qestion, stay? Where else would he have to go?" Ofcourse i'll stay, i'll be happy too." He said with a smile.

Messages In This Thread