[m] We're both sluts but i'm only part time
[html]

300+.

Io smiled and let out a sigh of amusement. Oh, this is going to be fun, she thought as she moved in closer. This male sound forgein, like herself, but not the same part of the world she came from. The Mediteranian perhaps? Yes, he sounded like the males she had laid with in the portlands of Iberia. Portugal or Spain, it didn't matter which. He didn't look like much: tall, brown, she guess his white eyes were pretty cool. Nothing special however.

This was a perfect oppertunity to ditch the pups she carried. Looking down to the bulge hidden party behind her hair, she moved forward. 'I may share', her accented voice rang out, 'Depends on what I get in return. I'm not the generous type'. Every word was tempting. Taking her bag off and setting it down on the floor, she smiled, 'I'll have a name first, perhaps'. She knelt down slowly, showing herself off as she reached for her cigarettes and lighter. She lit one, returning the rest of the pack to her bag along with her lighter.

Puffing out smoke was just a side order method to rid herself of her children, as was the drinking. It had been a euphoric moment when she had realised laying with men would not only prove enjoyable to herself, but it would hopefully do the job. Shifting was dangerous, to her and that was all it took to warn her away.

'So', the hybrid woman asked, her accent low in tone and deliberate in speed. 'What have you got to give, słodko?' It never occured to her that she was no akin to a common whore, actually she had been for a while. It didn't matter to her though, as long as she was happy she had no need to stop.

<style type="text/css">
.iovial-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.iovial b {font-weight:bold; color:#4f412f; letter-spacing:1px}
.iovial p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.iovial {margin:0 auto; background-color:#dcbc8d; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/2wnp9jn.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 215px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#80664b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #393222; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread