[m] We're both sluts but i'm only part time
300+

The female smiled and sighed and León couldn't resist smiling with her and back to her, such a lovely look it brought over her face and the male was enchanted as though by a spell from a witch of magic. Her accent was not of English first tongue like his was but they were not the same again, hers was from higher up in the northern regions whereas his was from low downs but they had something in common in this world full of American and other such canines, they were the foreign ones. The male cocked an ear as she spoke and then shook his head as though to clear his muddled thoughts. The grin was back on his face 'I may share' and he pretend pouted as she dangled tidbits in front of his nose.

He watched her intently and with a predator's gaze as she removed the bag, hearing the clinking from the bottles inside it as it was set down upon the ground. The soft growling was echoing in the back of his throat barely audible in the still air of the slowly coming night. 'I'll have a name first, perhaps' He lifted his head backwards to look down at her as she slowly knelt down upon to the ground, setting herself onto it as she had done her bad of bottles. He didn't hesitate to answer her in a slow heavily lilting voice, "Me llamo León, and what about you piuttosto?" He emphasized the italian word for 'pretty' as he stared at her, the smoke curled up from the end of the cigarette she lit up creating complicated patterns as it was waved this way and that by the slight wind.

His tail flicked and his ears rotated back and forwards, all around him he could hear the sounds of the forest but they were dulled to his ears slightly as his senses focused on the collie hybrid in front of him, his voice was soft and purring as he answered her question,

"I offer you my companionship for the here and now and my body to use how you desire." The Spaniard man raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms. in front of his chest

Messages In This Thread