[m] We're both sluts but i'm only part time
[html]

300+

Taking a violent drag of her cigarette, she sighed and moved closer, 'Io'. It was a simple reply, she could afford nothing else apart from the single word. With the beautiful feeling of the nicotene in her lungs and the twinging feeling in her thighs she was in paradise. With a graceful step forward she was upon the male. 'However I desire?' Io asked, unsurprised by his offer. 'Hmm, what can I think of?' she teased softly. She knew what she was going to do, she was going to use the male. She could possibly rid herself of the other male's seed this way, and it would prove enjoyable to her.

Her hands moved to the males arms, gently moving down to his chest and down further to his waist. Her stomach was not so large that it would prevent her having fun, but it was large enough to be noticed, this male was drunk so it was probable he wouldn't notice. But then again it was blatant to the touch, perhaps he would. She frowned her fears away and smiled as she pressed her hips against him, he was taller than her, so if anything was to happen the would have to get down lower.

Moving away from him abruptly, she strode away to a clear patch of grass, kicking the empty bottle away as she went. Lowering herself to the ground, she relaxed and patted the ground beside her. Io then reached over to her bag and pulled out a few bottles of whiskey. 'Want some?' she asked slowly. She removed the cork and let some of the alcohol fizzle out onto the grass before putting her mouth to the bottle and taking a few sips. She held out the bottle to Leon and took another drag of her cigarette.

<style type="text/css">
.iovial-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.iovial b {font-weight:bold; color:#4f412f; letter-spacing:1px}
.iovial p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.iovial {margin:0 auto; background-color:#dcbc8d; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/2wnp9jn.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 215px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#80664b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #393222; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread