[m] We're both sluts but i'm only part time
[html]

Out of Character, Word Count, Etc.

'It is character of Greek mythology' Io explained, her voice as dead as usual. She had ignored the compliment and explained the origin instead. She had never let herself fall for compliments however genuine they were. It was just something she lived by.

Io mock thought and smiled slyly. 'I rzeczywiście, panie'. She moved in closer, she knew what she wanted. It was a tease, speaking in a language many didn't know, though however her grin probably secured her intentions.

This male was taller than her by some fair height. Though this male was a wolf, not a coyote like the woman. She kept his eye contact while she doused the cigarette on the stray log and then aimed her eyes up to the sky. She was tempted to get herself another cigarette, but better things were to come.

Moving in even closer she smiled, 'So', her accent rang out sortly, 'Where do you originate from, panie?'

Io reclined against the ground and stared up at the sky longingly. The stars were like tiny diamonds, reminding her of the diamond necklance her father had given her as a younger woman. She frowned, she was perhaps the person she missed most from her old life.

<style type="text/css">
.iovial-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.iovial b {font-weight:bold; color:#4f412f; letter-spacing:1px}
.iovial p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.iovial {margin:0 auto; background-color:#dcbc8d; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/2wnp9jn.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 215px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#80664b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #393222; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread