[m] We're both sluts but i'm only part time
[html]

fail post/WC:

Her words were foreign to him but he caught the undertones of it and the sly smile that graced her features, his own smile coming back although now significantly less polite and more interested in the female. His head swam mildly and the male had to word hark for a second to focus on her form that shifted closer to his body. As always watching with his white eyes the cigarette was put out with his orbs attached to her face and his tail moved across the long grass behind him, stirring up the blades as though a wind blew through their fragile forms.

She looked to the sky as though seeking solace from the black night, shining stars and the silvery moon and León followed her suit for a few seconds before rolling on his side to face her, his long legs stretching out languidly in the grass. Using his elbow as a prop to hold up his head he one again looked down upon her from a height above her, his eyes stretching cross her body and he noticed the distinctive bulge that her stomach held to it, she was with pup? His gaze lingered before moving onwards, his alcohol addled brain not realizing the significance of this as it would have done had he been sober.

"I come from Spain, glorious Santander, Y tu? And you?"

Leon does. "Leon speaks." Leon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.leon-whiskey b {font-weight:bold; color:#3D150E; letter-spacing:1px; }
.leon-whiskey .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; color:#671f09;}
.leon-whiskey p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.leon-whiskey {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#D29A08; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/IC0O2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #671f09; padding: 220px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#993702; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread