Seek and you will find
[html]
hear me out now

Coding©Sie - Word Count: 448

Shooort, sorry! Lol, he's so contradictory and assholish. Tongue

you're gunna listen to me like it or not

His attention was lax and strangely patient as the boy in the tree gasped in shock, nearly losing his balance. Denver gave a modest chuckle; at least he wasn't the only one caught off guard.

"Careful, kid!" he said with a laugh, backing up to give him space to climb down. "Habit or not, climbin' so high is dangerous." Denver scowled; besides a better vantage point, what was so fun about climbing trees? If you fell, it would be so easy to die. The stranger called him inattentive, and Denver's mood again darkened. "Don't be rude, boy," he growled. The wolf-dog could be inattentive if he wanted to be. This was a free world, after all, wasn't it? He'd been enjoying a leisurely day, and now his stress was rebuilding against his will.

The granite and rust colored stranger let himself down from the tree, now, and Denver's icy eyes quickly set upon him. He wore a simple thin jacket, but no other garments. To Denver's annoyance and dismay, the younger man was taller than he. Despite this, the ivory dog stepped closer, sizing him up. At the stranger's inquiry, Denver scoffed, eyes narrowing and boring into the stranger's emerald ones.

"Maybe I do." he said firmly, plainly, one hand resting firmly on a hip, and one leg bent as his weight shifted. "But that ain't really your business, is it? I can do what I like."

<style>
.DM1 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:10px;}
.DM1 b {color:#6f2824;}
.DM1-b {width:498px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.DM1 a:link, .Alaki-grave a:visited {
color:#6f2824; text-decoration:none; font-weight:bold; }
.DM1 a:hover, .Alaki-grave a:active {
color:#6f2824; text-decoration:underline; font-weight:bold; }
.DM1-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#6f2824; text-shadow:#6f2824 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.DM1-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; color:#4d4d4d;}
.DM1 {background-color:#898883; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:496px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/5633/74941753.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 203px 0px; } </style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread