M - love always remains
[html]

Word Count → 418 :: And I love rping with youuuuu! <3 Also, my apologies if this post is ramble-y and weird. Hungover Anna is hungover, but wanted to reply for you! Also, also, I was very excited when reading the Family thread. Big Grin Also, also, also, I somehow managed to write the same amount of words as my last post. Weird.

She held those faux emeralds in her sights, until a hand lifted to brush a stray lock at her face. Though the girl diverted her gaze, coy smile ever present amongst her features, she had to admit to herself that the gesture made her stomach turn in the best of ways and she did not want his touch to fall away as it most likely effortlessly would once the golden wave had been tucked back.

"My family?" Her tone somewhat reflective as she thought about this. It took only a moment before Clover was shaking her head, disagreeing. She had many blood ties in Inferni, which is what had first brought the girl there upon her arrival in Nova Scotia. Sage and China’s scent trail had led her there, but they had since moved on by the time Clover had pinpointed their location. Though months had been spent in Drifter Bay, for Razekiel had warned his daughter or the dangers of the coyote clan, extreme loneliness and a settling depression had convinced her that being with her family was better than nothing, even if it meant she had to live in such a dangerous place. But it had not been dangerous until recently, and those incidents had been caused by Mother Earth herself.

Clover was sure that if she disappeared from Inferni, the only ones to notice would be China and Sage. Maybe Kaena, when Clover was not there to provide her grandmother with her medicinal cannabis. The child did not seem to be much use to the clan, and she had realized it. Much in the same way Sirius saw her, Clover was just a pretty thing to look at. She was not strong like her sisters, who rose in ranking. She was merely a trophy to be set upon a shelf. At least from a new shelf she would have a view of those candy apple eyes.

"They wouldn’t care," she decided, finally. Her features grew somewhat somber as she offered a light shrug of her shoulders. "My sisters might not be happy to know I climbed so high, but that’s all." In light of the storm which had injured Sage’s arm, they would not be happy to know Clover had been so reckless. In regards to Sirius, perhaps they would commend her for such a brilliant find. She wasn’t really sure. It didn’t matter too much though. No one knew she was here with him, and their opinions didn’t matter much even if they had.

<style>
.clover-flower {font-family:'trebuchet ms', verdana, geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: justify; margin:0px 25px; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/souls ... flower.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 10px 30px 10px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.clover-flower .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.clover-flower .tagline .sub {font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; font-style:italic; }
.clover-flower .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.clover-flower p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.clover-flower b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.clover-flower u {text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread