I need you
The bear was looking dubious about launching another attack, but the warrior male held his ground. He wasn't moving from this spot, in front of the pixie goddess who right now was deathly quiet and unmoving. Whether she had just paused to gather her strength or something more sinister, the male didn't know. His blue eyes were trained on the bear, those violent depths silently urging it to walk away. There was no doubt in his mind that he could kill the bear if he wanted to- a well placed swipe of his paw to the legs would bring it down and a swift attack at its throat would render is useless. It sensed this bloodlust, giving a soft bellow before turning. Rage still coursing through him he almost chased after the animal. A sob from behind him stopped him.

He shifted quickly up into his optime form, limping towards Demi was fire burning up his injured leg. It seemed like nothing compared to the earthly females injuries on the floor. The back of her head was bleeding and he could see the labour in her breathing. He approached slowly, wanting to hold her against him but knowing it wouldn't help her ribs. He collapsed beside her, managing to stay upright. He'd never seen her cry and his ears flattened against his head as her tears wettened the floor. Critical eyes watched her mouth and realised she was calling silently for him.

Demi, baby... I'm here. Come here my darling.

He murmered, soft hands now reaching for her waist to gently attempt to pull her into his lap. His heart remained pounding against his chest, the adrenaline pumping too fast through his body for him to calm down just yet. He needed her injured body against his, to calm him down, to slap him into doing something. But three words revolved in his head like a projector, and Teddy didn't know whether to second guess them or to go with his instinct. He instead waited to see if Demi would crawl into his lap before he said anything.

Messages In This Thread