I need you
It wasn’t supposed to end this way, no she was supposed to conquer the world, or mother children who would. She wasn’t supposed to die this young, the injuries where causing havoc on her mind and maybe from shock she wasn’t thinking clearly. She’d survive this, and probably would call someone acting the way she was a baby, but it sure did feel like she wasn’t going to make it. A hand found her, and her glossed over eyes looked up to the man who had saved her. Her ears heard his words, and his loving caress was not over looked.

The goddess started to move, into his lap, the act exhausting but she did. Her form completely wrapped up in his protective arms, ignoring the pain from her ribs, because as long as he held her nothing could happen to her. A hand clutched his chest as more life ebbed to the surface, eyes becoming clearer as she looked up at him. A confused look crossed her face, where those tears from him? Demi was still bleeding but it had already started to slow, no arteries where cut, but she was still weak. That hand raised further still to his cheek, wiping a tear away. Theo, she liked that name much better, was her prince.

“I love you Theodore” she said softly, her voice regaining a bit of its normal luster. Her brief moment of reprieve didn’t last long before everything that had kept her going slowly slipped away. The instinct to survive caused many reactions within the body, it would kill pain, pump adrenaline through your veins and make you almost god like. All that had dissipated now for her. For now she was safe, nothing could happen to her while with him. She needed to be taken home, but her eyes opened once more even as her hand had fallen from his face to rest on his chest.
“I need medical help” her voice spoke barely above a whisper.

Messages In This Thread