I need you
Although pain seared through his leg and threatened to make him wince as he lifted the little goddess from their seat on the floor, his face didnt show it. With her weak gaze on him he allowed his blue eyes to radiate power and strength into her, as if his gaze could make her stronger again. He didnt know what to do, didnt know who to turn to. She was the only healer in the pack and he had no idea who was going to help her now. It didnt cross his mind that it would be him. Black arms were strong around her and he moved with slow deliberation. In his mind he was moving slowly to keep from hurting Demi too much, but his leg throbbed horribly and a squeeze and flip of his stomach was enough to make him sway. It was then that her weak voice came through and Teddy gave a soft chuckle.

"Oh no sweety, its just a scratch... just a scratch."

He murmered, his own voice trying to reassure himself and the little female in his arms that he was okay. His leg had stopped bleeding when he'd been on the ground but the walk down the mountains were taking its toll. She laid a hand on his shoulder and her blue eyes seemed to spark with the need to stay awake, to stay alive. But they'd reached the main entrance now and he could see that she wouldnt go on much longer. He was right as her head fell against his chest and every jolt of his footsteps caused a cry to escape her lips. He hadnt felt worse in his whole existance.

"Demi... Demi we're home baby, we're home. What do you need? What can I do? D-do we need Naniko? I can call Nani..."

This was an unpleasent and unheard of feeling for Teddy. Not knowing what to do, being uncertain. His worried voice flashed over the earthy female as he laid her down on the bed. His white gloved hands went immediately to her ribs, so gently feeling for the break. He didnt know what to do when he found it, but finding it was better than doing nothing at all he supposed.

Messages In This Thread