I waited for you
[html]
300+

Strel shrugged his shoulders slightly, thinking it was only a minor accomplishment. "Sure it is, but I've been here practically from the start, so it's expected." Strel was really the last of the oldest pack members. Others had moved on and a scant two or three remained. But even so, the redhead did not feel entitled to certain benefits. Granted, he would never say no to them, but he did not seek them out actively.

"Yeah I'll take anything in equal exchange. But since you're one of us, a courtier, I do make allowances, so don't worry too much. I do want something but it won't be that much of an equal exchange." He was kind like that, but he was still going to ask for payment for his services, even if he did do a lot of work gratis. As for Denver, well his costs were going to be higher than an older member of Cours, but he would still get a discount. Okay, so it was a scant discount, but Strel rewarded loyalty, especially to the kingdom where he had been the happiest in his life.

Halifax? Well, it was certainly the fun place to be. If only it was as active as the humans had it before. "In the city? Well I haven't been lately, but there are plenty of stores to pillage, though many have been scavenged through. I'm sure if you were up to it, you could set something up. Put up signs for the literate folk and spread word of mouth for those that aren't," he said, inspecting his hands with disinterest. He was just speculating as no one had set up anything before. But it would be nice to see something get going, like a market or a bar, or something active and always around. "Honestly we just make our own fun" If that's what it was called nowadays.

<style>
.simplesea .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center; padding:0px 00px;color:#9aada6; }
.simplesea p {padding:3px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.simplesea b {color:#d0c7bd; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#a5aa9e 0em .1em 0em; }
.simplesea .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #a5aa9e ; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.simplesea {background-color:#867c68; background-image: url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... each-2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #a2aea6; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:11px; color:#bdd0c9; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:12px; width:420px; text-align:justify; }
.simplesea-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #bdd0c9; margin:0 auto;}
.simplesea .inner {margin:60px 33px 10px 33px; padding: 3px 10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... inner2.png); border:1px solid #9aada6; border-radius:10px;-moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread