Smiling sweetly
[html]

I suck tooo :/

How was she? Aside from stuck on an emotional rollercoaster constantly sending her swirling and dizzy into distasteful scenes. How much longer would she wallow in self-pity instead of taking the reins with firm hands? A bitter smile rose to her face, and she moved fingers from her locks to her white canine teeth, biting at them carefully as she let her mind wander for only a moment. Cotl had seen her at her weakest, but like so few he remained with her. But she hadn’t changed enough through the last two years, and she couldn’t trust her friend as she wished to.

”I’m fine,” she answered, though scarlet eyes insisted it wasn’t so. It certainly wasn’t so, but she knew little of who Cotl befriended. ”but I’m not Kaena. It’s a shame none of her stature could rise to stand by Gabriel's side.” Instead it was her, and she was not mature enough for the job right. She couldn’t help doubting herself, but there were many reasons why she should. She was too brutal in her opinions of everything and everyone, and would not be a loved next in command. But she did not have to focus on long lasting taste of bitter tears that she carried with her for the past. She knew it to be the trait of a fool.

<style>
.halo-z29 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.halo-z29 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.halo-z29 b {color:#BE5A48; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.halo-z29 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010june/halogift.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #BE5A48; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#957D85; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.halo-z29-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread