Smiling sweetly
[html]

OOC: i fffffaaaaill, libs. Ilu though you know this, ja? +3

And I whispered in her ear:
Fear me dear, for I am Death, Bitch.

Cotl knew nothing of the woman's current spiraling emotions, though he did see the woman break down before to him. She and he had grown apart, it had been obvious by the way they did not see each other as often as they used to, and they couldn't show each other weakness anymore. Cotl noticed her hands moving from her locks, to her teeth, an action that had been noticed as and labelled as 'strange' in his book because he had never seen her do this action before. His rust head cocked to the right, and his right ear twitched towards the woman, and then she spoke. She crunched on her nails and she choked out a "I'm fine" at him. He looked at her eyes, knowing that there was a trust there that they had to where they could both look in each other's eyes and not take it as a dominance issue. He thought so at least. He'd remembered looking in her eyes before, and he noticed changes in them from when she was happy, and when she was sad. Her eyes were expressive, and he had remembered that a lot about the woman. It's not like he could forget her anyways. From time to time she wandered across his mind, only rarely had she crossed his path when he thought of her.

She went on to speak of how she was not Kaena. This was true, but it did not mean that she was unworthy of the job. Du ist die best das Inferni has to offers fer die jobs. the man admitted, for he knew a good amount of the other members of the clan and he knew no other whom seemed to be the best for Centurion in his opinion. He twitched his neck and sighed lightly. und du don't look fines.-FUCKINGSHITFACEDICKNOSE- Was matters? the Imaginifer asked, wondering what could be his Centurion's problem. Was the stress of being at the top of the hierarchy really too much for Halo Lykoi?

<style type="text/css">
.cotltext5 {padding:20px;}
.cotltext5 table{width:250px; text-align:right; font-style:italic; float:right; margin:10px;}
.cotltext5 .ooc{line-height:1.2em; color:#362219;}
.cotltext5 img{width:250px; float:right;}
.cotltext5 p {line-height:1.2em; color:#362219;}
.cotltext5 .magix {color:#a10709; font-style:bold; font-size:14px;}
.cotltext5 b{color:#a10709;}</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread