Smiling sweetly
[html]

OOC: I forget if we were going to do something specific in this thread or not @.@ +3

And I whispered in her ear;
Fear me dear for I am Death
I will take that shit you call your life,
in a single fucking breath.

She spoke of how it was strange that she had not said how pretty his eyes were, but he was not surprised that she had not. His eyes were stunning, the contrast of icy blue and fiery red, them always having a cold glaze over them, only fired up when he was angry. Right now, those eyes were on the woman, looking at her own beautiful eyes that were shared by so many other of the Lykoi blood. He stared there though, the coydog finding himself comfortable enough in the presence of the Centurion that he felt that she did not need to really display any dominance to him, because he knew he was under her, and he hardly questioned it. In fact, he promoted it, and almost wished that she had been Aquila. He didn't know what would become of the clan if she was to rule it, but he would stand right beside her if it came to it. She would speak on of how his eyes were beautiful, which did make him look away, and he did twitch his neck to the right and cleared his throat. He held a crooked smile on his maw and he gave the woman a satisfied growl in her direction. Danke, Halo. the man spoke, luckily he had not been interrupted by his ticks, but this would not last too much longer. The male was not one whom was really used to getting compliments, though since he had been here, he had plenty, he still was not graceful at accepting that he was a very attractive individual minus his whole Tourette's syndrome thing he had going there.

The woman went on to answer his question about her thoughts on the new land. Cotl himself had been effected a little bit because he had to abandon traps that he had set now outside of territory, and the male also did not like the new scent of the ocean on their lands as much as it was now, but those were small annoyances to the male, and other than that, he did not care very much. She would ask him the same and Cotl made sure to look at her yet again. Ich..uh...nicht cares. -NYEH- just ein route change on Maschine. the man spoke, shrugging his broad shoulders. Vas ist your plans today, anyzhing particularly interesting? the twitchy man spoke to her, keeping the unnecessary small talk going.

Cotl does. "Cotl speaks." Cotl thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.freebie-skull b {font-weight:bold; color:#b2b4c3; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px;}
.freebie-skull .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.freebie-skull p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.freebie-skull {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#202328; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/rmbjV.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #202328; padding: 10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#010101; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread