Smiling sweetly
[html]

OOC: lol we fail. xDD hopefully you don't mine the little pp? +3

And I whispered in her ear;
Fear me dear for I am Death
I will take that shit you call your life,
in a single fucking breath.

A fiery presence had placed itself in the rather cold eyes of the rust Imaginifer. The crooked grin stayed on his face as he watched the expressions that had fallen over the woman's own face. Cotl's tail wagged gently as he stood there, something that rarely did take place, for he was normally a stiff tailed being. His oversized ears were pointed at the woman, and his eyes still were stuck on her when she spoke of wanting to spend more time with him, and Maschine. His tail picked up speed actually and he held an evil grin on his sadist face. Auf courses! the man spoke to her. His tail slowed down because he caught it moving too fast for him to be comfortable. Plus he could feel the brace that she had given to him slipping down his tail even further and he didn't want it to fall off.

Ve rides him on die beach.. -NYEH- Oder rides him back to die mansion.. the man spoke to her, his words having a little air of excitement around it. He cleared his throat and he straightened his back and put one hand on his chest and brushed his rust fur down for a second and he looked towards where the mansion would be, pointing there and then also looking to the opposite direction where there was more beach terrain. Maschine was not far off from the two, him seeming to get distracted by some beach grasses that looked pretty yummy. Cotl turned his head to the steed and he whistled. The stallion's ears perked and he pulled the grass from the ground and then as he was chewing, he made his way over to the two, slowly at first but then picking some speed up. He came p with a brisk trot to the two and nickered. Cotl approached and pet Maschine's nose and moved back towards Halo and took her hand into his.

He lead her towards the steed and then he let go of her hand and then hoisted himself onto the back of the steed, and then he turned towards the woman and held his hand out to her to help her up onto the back of the horse as well.

Cotl does. "Cotl speaks." Cotl thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.freebie-skull b {font-weight:bold; color:#b2b4c3; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px;}
.freebie-skull .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.freebie-skull p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.freebie-skull {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#202328; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/rmbjV.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #202328; padding: 10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#010101; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread