i microfoam styrowave.
[html]
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s304 ... d/rawr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:160px; background-position:top center; background-color:#FEFEFE">

This thread is BACKDATED to shortly after Inferni and the first packs formed. Anselm will not yet smell of Inferni in this thread. Short posts preferred, I'd mostly like to keep this moving. Only one or two others, please. :]

------When Gabriel and Faolin were nowhere to be found, he had revised his plan somewhat. Originally he intended to report his findings on Twilight Vale before checking out the other packs' activity. Naniko had already told him that there were a couple more. Anyway, he had no reason to worry about keeping his facts straight--the hybrid was gifted (or maybe cursed) with a sharp mind, and he would readily absorb and retain whatever was thrown at him.
------Deliberately he had spent little time within Inferni's borders. Once neither leader could be spotted he bolted, opting for neutral lands that would mask his scent. This would be key on these preliminary scouting trips--later he would snoop around on his own, but for now he wished to talk to whoever was available and willing to give him information. Today's travels took him to one of the packs nearer Inferni, and as he approached the borders he kept his head, tail, and ears respectfully low. With polite, curious interest, he padded along the perimeter without trespassing, much as any prospective joiner might do. He even sent out a pretty little call, designed to attract attention and keep him from looking shady.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread