i microfoam styrowave.
[html]
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s304 ... pd/run.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-bottom:165px; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#C6EDFA;">
Inspiration plummeted the past couple of weeks, I hope you don't mind if we just end this here. >_o -Feels a bit better today, but wants to wrap up older stuff so she can move on.- x_x

>>>>>A bird chirped in the distance, and Anselm craned his head around and away from Lubomir to look at it. For a fleeting instant, an agitated glint shown in his gaze as he stared off in its direction--although by the time he looked back down towards his company, it was gone. Lubomir was no longer telling him anything useful, and his interest had rather exponentially plummeted. Now, he was just wasting time here, and the wolf was babbling on about travellers and packs. Smiling somewhat, he shook his head and 'cheerfully' dismissed Lubomir's 'presumptuous mistake.' Whatever.
>>>>>He had about as much information as he supposed he was going to get--it was time to leave. But first... "No worries, good fellow," he reassured him. "I shall certainly keep your pack in mind if I choose to settle in somewhere," he noted, with a friendly wink. "You adhere to a unique and respectful philosophy, indeed." Truth, and the only real compliment he'd given anyone or anything. "But for now, I must be off. I promised a friend I would meet her by sunset." It had gotten late in the day, but hell if he had any obligations. Still, the excuse would do. With that, 'Joule' bowed deeply to his host and travelled back at an angle to the direction from whence he came.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread